Brad and I have been married now for almost 9 years. We have 5 amazing kids Brody 17, Blakely 14, Bradi 13, Brooklyn 7, and my little caboose, Bryndee is just about 5. As you can imagine, life with 5 kids is crazy, hectic, busy, exciting, at times completely out of control, but worth every minute of it!!! We are starting a new chapter of life in Sunny Arizona. I'm sure it will be challenging, exciting, and full of plenty of adventures. So I will keep you posted.
*A fountain Diet Coke, with that perfect little bally ice
*Getting a full nights sleep.... Yes, I have issues
*Watching my big kids go from cartoons, barbies, and hot wheels, to midnight chats about life, love, and everything in between.
*When my house stays clean for longer than two hours
*Watching my two little, best friend, girls when they don't know I'm looking, as they practice to become the next American Idol
*When the final load of laundry is done, folded, and put away...even if it lasts but a moment
*A popped bag of 99% fat free kettle corn, a fabulous chick flick, a blasting space heater (AKA my boyfriend), while curled up in the arms of my wonderful hubby
2 comments:
Yay for a post! We miss you guys!!!
What? A post!!! Stay with it Candice, get that girl blogging. And yes, I am seriously jealous of the weather.
Post a Comment